Forage & Fromage outline below the relevant terms and conditions of our products and services.
We understand the importance of dietary requirements or requests, we will do our best to cater accordingly with sufficient notice within the given time frame. Additional charges may apply for the provision of applicable produce such as gluten free items, quoted upon request, to be accepted prior to the client's booking confirmation.
Customers must ensure they specify the relevant dietary requirement or preference at the time of purchase online or advise us at least 7 days prior to your event (No Fuss Flat Lays).
Forage & Fromage cannot guarantee the product cross-contamination once food is delivered/served. Guests with known allergies should be advised of this possibility and should consume at their own risk. We also cannot guarantee or take responsibility for the potential occurrence of cross contaminated food, sourced, and supplied from external sources.
Strict product recall procedures and food storage and handling practices are adhered to and staff hold current food safety and handling certificates.
- Accept service terms and conditions prior to booking confirmation.
- If applicable, provide No Fuss Flat Lay equipment as discussed upon the time of service acceptable and booking confirmation (such as dip bowls and cheese knives).
- Communicate and confirm any known dietary requirements or allergies.
- Equipment hired by Forage & Fromage must be cleaned and packed up ready for collection post-event and ensure no food or scraps remain.
- Accept broken and/or damaged equipment charges post-event.
Prices are ex GST (not registered). Payment’s may be accepted via bank transfer, credit card (2.2% fee) or in cash.
A non-refundable 50% deposit is required upfront for No Fuss Flat Lay and other catering bookings. The balance must be paid no later than 7 days prior to the event and late payments will result in charges.
Change of mind No Fuss Flat Lay bookings are non-refundable. Bookings may be rescheduled with 14 days' notice prior to the event and are at the discretion of Forage & Fromage, depending on upcoming availability.
Grazing Boxes require full payment at the time of booking (purchased through the online store). Refunds or credits may be given at the discretion of Forage & Fromage, on specific circumstances as outlined below:
- Orders are cancelled outside of 72 hours prior to the date of fulfilment
- Order did not fit the product description, as outlined at the time of purchasing
- Recipient is no longer able to accept original order - credit given in this circumstance
Delivery Charges & Conditions
Grazing Box delivery charges range from $15 - $25 depending on suburb/zone.
Deliveries outside a 10km radius of Perth CBD may be subject to automatic rejection and subsequent refund issued due to unavailability. We recommend emailing firstname.lastname@example.org prior to confirm delivery.
Delivery addresses may be changed/updated at any stage by contacting Forage & Fromage 24 hours prior to the intended delivery date. Updated addresses may be subject to additional fee's or cancellations if located outside the normal zone.
Alcohol products advertised for sale by Forage & Fromage may only be purchased in conjunction with food/an edible product (such as Grazing Box) and for the purpose of third-party gifting only.
Customer's may not purchase alcohol to consume themselves and must prove the delivery address is different to their own, at the time of checkout and payment.
Forage & Fromage will contact customers at the time of checkout to obtain proof of the gift recipients age as it's an offence to buy, sell or supply any individuals under the age of 18 alcohol in Australia.
- Gift order's containing alcohol will include wrapping.
- Delivered to the recipient between 7am - 7pm only.
- Limited to one bottle per person/per gift and order.
Orders containing alcohol that do not meet strict requirements above will be immediately declined and refunded via the Online Store.